Call for Papers
The Journal of Institutional Catering, Hospitality and Tourism Management (JICHTM) is a double-blind peer-reviewed open access journal bi-annually (March & September) by the Nigerian Hotel and Catering Institute (NHCI). The scopes of this research journal include, but not limited to: Tourism and Travel Management, Leisure and Recreation Studies, Event and Restaurant Management, Attraction Management, Food Preparation, Hotel Management. The journal publishes high quality articles that address important topics and advance theoretical knowledge in areas of hospitality and tourism, and other related topics. The journal encourages the submission of the results of collaborative research undertaken between academia and industry.
ISSN:2955-1242 (print) lSSN: 2955-1250 (online)
- Papers should bear the title, names of author(s), institution, postal details, email and phone numbers
- An abstract of no more than 250 words should be included on the paper’s cover page.
- All texts should be in Times New Roman and in 12pt font size
- All texts should be typed, using 1.5 line spacing throughout the paper, except for the indentations, which should be 1.0 line spacing.
- The paper should not exceed 15 pages (Papers above 15 pages will attract extra charges)
- No citation less than year 2000 should be used, except for theories and formula for sample size determination.
- Authors are encouraged to stick to use British spelling all through.
- The latest APA style should be used
- All manuscripts should be submitted electronically as attachment (MS Words) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors will pay ₦20,000 publication fee or its equivalent in dollars upon acceptance
- Papers for March edition should be submitted on or before January 31st while papers for September ought to be submitted by July 31st